Saturday, April 12, 2014

Milani lippies

I have been a huge fan girl of Milani Cosmetics since i discovered their wonderful lip shines. Affordable, pigmented and smell incredibly good. The first time i stumbled upon this impeccable beauties where in my local drug store and retailed for around $4 to $5 which is an amazing deal given the fact that high end products are $15 and up. I will post Milani cosmetics link below so you guys can check them out. Now details on this lip shines are long wearing, non sticky, smooth, smell amazing and let's not forget the packing is so cute! As you can see i also picked up 2 of their awesome lipsticks which have a fruity smell to them (which btw i can't stop sticking my nose in them sorry!) super easy to apply, not exactly matte but not so creamy. This defiantly have a beautiful texture almost velvet like. I apoligize for the non swatches as said in my last post i am a newbie i guess you can say trial and tribulation is what it's going to take to get better. Anyways i hope this was help and you enjoyed my blogged.

Thank you.
www.milanicosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment